Newspaper Page Text
You’re in Control
The Model 900 forage harvester puts you in control of your harvest:
• Rugged 21-inch, 12-knife cutterhead • Electromagnetic clutches provide
for a uniform chop. instant response in controlling feedroll
• Exclusive flip-up feedrolls provide and attachment drives,
convenient access to the shearbar • Optional Metaled* II metal detector
and smooth roll scraper. protects cutterhead and your valuable
Let us show you how the Model 900 puts you in control.
NEW HIGH CAPACITY
More Of The
Things You Want
More capacity, improved reliability and better
• Big Capacity. Wide, Super-Sweep™ pickups
get the short fine hay ordinary pickups miss.
• Efficient Feeding Systems. A rotary system on
the two larger balers adds capacity and
improves bale shape. The “565” has a beefed
up Flow-Action* feeder.
• Increased Reliability. Heavy-duty materials in
the bale case and plunger, and accurate
knotters or twisters, complete the story.
Check out the New Holland “565,” “570" and
from the hay-baling experts
You can make both with the Model 640 Silage Special. Here's how;
• The heavy-duty feeder has a position designed especially for silage baling.
• Steel-welded loops and a heavy-duty sharpened steel scraper on the sledge
follower roll and-tailgate nose roll eliminate crop residue buildup.
• Endless belts provide added durability in tough crops.
> For dense, uniform 4‘ x S' bales in dry or high-moisture crops,
>p by and see the 640 Silage Special.
The Model 412 Discbine* disc mower-condition
er gives you a 9'9" cut and uses an economical
flail conditioning system that scuffs plant stems
for fast drying. And, the “412" has the responsive
header flotation you’ve come to expect from a
Discbine. See.it for yourself.
< PORD NbW HULLAIUU