Newspaper Page Text
Thursday, November 11, 1993
“I’ve had loose change move around in the
pocket better than Bernie.”
-Tom Zenner, sportscaster for KPTM-TV in Omaha,
on former Cleveland Brown quaterback Bernie
Kosar’s lack of mobility.
“MISS PENNSYLVANIA USA™ PAGEANT”
* tionallv televised Miss L'SA Pageant, will receive over $2,000 in cash among *
* her manv pnzes. All ladies interested in competing for the title must respond *
* bv mail. Letters mutt include m recent snmptbet, a brief *
* biegrupby, address end»pbene number WRITE TO: *
* MSS PENNSYLVANIA USA PAGEANT *
W ««TivSWIHMMnwOMCA aCtoWMftMMMV-TV Z
* 34? LocusA*WW.lttmgm PA 15»t cdMMMr /A : *
* TnSMHMMn«HW»«i4tt)gfratt Kyonal '.‘SSTI
JBIbB . || Oeeembertt, 1993
* HMw WM* rmgtmtU U fmrt oftktfmmity if r»rmm»mml CammmmirnUmm. Imc. *
* MUtNmmtybmnte USA m PrngmntU MCrwrwfnMurrt— ’ *
The Sullivan Sheet
by Rick Sullivan
HOME TEAMS IN BOLD
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14,1993
L.A. Rams 21/2 over Atlanta ...
Cleveland 3 over Seattle... New Or
leans 5 over Green Bay ... Houston
7 over Cincinnati ... L.A. Raiders
U/2 over Kansas City ... Miami 3
over Philadelphia ... Denver 51/2
over Minnesota... N.Y. Jets 61/2 over
Indianapolis ... Dallas 10 over
Phoenix ... San Francisco 41/2 over
Tampa Bay ... N.Y. Giants 7 over
Washington ... San Diego 1 over
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15,
Pittsburgh 21/2 over Buffalo.
HO PERFOWM TALENT RESUMED
if you are an applicant who
qualifies and are between the ages of
18 and 27 by February 1,1995, never
married and at least a six month resi
dent of Pennsylvania, thus college
dorm students are eligible, you could
be Pennsylvania's representative at the
CBS-nationallv televised Miss USA 1 "
Pageant* in February 1995 to compete
for over 5200,000 in cash and prizes.
The Miss Pennsylvania USA™ Pageant
for 1095 willbepresented at the Palace
Inn. Monroeville. Pennsylvania. March
4.5 & 6.1994. The new Miss Pennsyl-
vania ISA™, along with her expense
paid trip to compete in the CBS-na-
. ..SET'. |
■Well, I suppose you guys can play. But this is lust a
friendly game ot touch. OK? We don't want anyone
gening hauled down and devoured.*
Business News and Sports
The Lion Hotline
airtime: 6:05 p.m.
IN THE BLEACHERS
by Steve Moore
live from WPSE!
JSE v ouß _S.G c j 1
Ws IT! Dig. Di&.
DiG. Dig DIG!!
;T, ■=: trV
Door-to-door sales dnlls
-v - '>
'Foot Canl you read?!... Quick.
'> ; Ji —