Newspaper Page Text
THE TRACTOR YOU’LL
Introducing the new Case IH CX Series
general purpose tractors.
• 40 to 84 horsepower.
• Perfect for all loader and hay and forage applications
• Quiet, spacious cabs provide superior comfort and
• Powerful, turbocharged engines offer up to 37%
• Forward/reverse shuttle for faster cycle times,
• Smooth-shifting transmission stands up to the toughest
You can count on us for high-quality farming systems,
genuine Case IH parts, superior service and
SEE YOUR LOCAL CASE IH DEALER TODAY!
P.O. Box 5, Rt. 22, Cresson, PA 16630
1-800-245-6227 or 814-886-4183
Old Route 220, Bellwood, PA 16617
Hines Equipment located in the west central part of PA. with 3
stores, Rt 22 and Rt 164 west of Cresson, old Rt 220 north of
Bellwood, and 702 Eisenhower Blvd., Johnstown.
Ed and Gene Hines, along with their sons, Joe, Steve, Denny
and Dave, which are the fourth generation to operate the family
business, including tractor, equipment and a feed store.
Bnnfuif paopla and product tagcthai*
COMMITTED TO fVIRV PART
The 8920 MAGNUM™ Tractor
The 155 PTO horsepower (115 kW) 8920 MAGNUM tractor.
Built tough to thrive in one of the world’s most demanding
environments. Your farm.
• Rugged 8.3 L engine with increased torque response to
handle your toughest applications.
• The industry’s quietest cab helps you stay alert and
comfortable all day
• Durable, full powershift transmission provides effortless
shifting under any condition.
• New slip-limit control and end-of-row function lets you
complete work faster, more productively.
• 23% more hydraulic flow at the remotes for more
responsive implement control.
• Demonstrated reliability, less downtime, greater productivity
and outstanding resale values.
You can count on us for high quality farming systems,
genuine Case IH parts, superior service and flexible
Our courteous staff of experienced employees at each location,
are there to help our customers get the best new and used tractors
and equipment available, locally, and be there when they need
parts and service.
All stores operate with computers for the parts inventory control
and placing ordering, fax’s for the customers convenience, and
phone message recorders, so we can return calls and take after
hour calls. We ship parts daily via UPS, mail. We accept credit
cards-Farm Plan, Visa and Master.
Stop in today for more information!
Hines Equipment - Cresson, PA
Lancaster Farming, Saturday, October 24, 1998-D3
COMMITTED TO EVERY PART