Newspaper Page Text
The New Holland Model 1465 Haybine* mower-conditioner has a five-bat reel for
more uniform crop flow into the nine-foot cutter bar. The "1465" provides fast reaction
time to field obstructions and has an enclosed wobble gearbox for smooth,
Other proven advantages include:
• Conditioner roll drives with straight spline telescoping shafts for extra durability
• A spring-loaded reel drive idler for improved performance, added header
durability and less maintenance.
• Acutterbar assembly with square back-bar guards, adjustable hold
downs, and a back-hardened knife assembly for long wear and less
The Model 1465 really is outstanding in the field. See for yourself
« *. • .iujr«
Fast and tough
in the field
The “565” New Holland square baler, designed to meet
your capacity and quality requirements
• Wide Super-Sweep™ pickup gets all the hay.
• Big feed opening swallows big windrows.
• Strong feeding system. . Flow Action' 1 feeder for long life
• Strong materials in bale case and plunger
• Gear-driven twine system
The New Holland “565" consistently gives you 01 Of
tight, 14x18-mch bales But don't take our
word for it. Stop in today for a demonstration J\EWHOLLAND
Boom™ is best
Why choose a New Holland skid-steer
• Superior visibility
• Unbeatable stability
• Faster speeds
• Superior dump height & reach
• Greater bucket & lift capacity
• The most attachments
• Unmatched dependability
Stop by today and see for yourself why no
other skid-steer can compare.
I • « * 4* » W • -
' - '
Fluff 3 windrows
in one pass
You’ll cover acres fast, and bale or chop sooner with
the Model 169 tedder. It uses six rotors to ted a wide
22’8” area. That’s wide enough to fluff three
windrows from a 9' mower-conditioner. Yet transport
width is a narrow 9’B” for easy maneuvering. The
frame of the “169” is fully articulated, so it hugs the
ground to fluff all of your crop for fast drying.
And the Digidnve® coupling provides
Beat the weather with the model 169. 0
Stop by for details
. t* I't tf „
\w Credit Company
Makes it easy to own the best.
> •'> v