Newspaper Page Text
60 MILES WEST of HARRISBURG, PA |
65 total acres, 40 tillable, mostly level, an z
additional 55 acres tillable land for long I
term lease, two story 4 bedroom frame 5
dwelling, large bank barn, machine shed, I
other smaller sheds, lot of stream fron- |
tage, hard surface road frontage w/no I
traffic, will subdivide to less acreage. Call I
for details. i
|| LARRY LONG REAL ESTATE |
I 17-527-4784 Jj
11) - Large Dairy Farm, (Have milked asg
many as 600 Cows) 193 Ac. - Presently
In operation (Leb. Co.)
2) - Large Hog Operation (305 ac.) 300.
sow farrow to finish, “First Class" (Lane
3) - Free Stall Dairy Set-up for 100 cows,
ready to go. 102 Ac. w/more available
only $380,000 (York Co.)
4) - Tie Stall Dairy (44 Stalls) in opera
tion. Nice one man set up $315,000
Subject to Confirmation
An Absolute Must See!
I CONTEMPORARY CEDAR DECK HOUSE 5,000 ±
J SF ON 3 ±JPARKLINE ACRES
| Mail Route Rd, Spring Twp. Berks Co., PA 14 YO
I Home Features; 4 BR, 4 1/2 Baths, Cedar-Lined Closets,
* Lg 2-Sided Fireplace, In-Gr/In-Door Pool, Wrap-Arnd
| Deck, 5 Car Garage 3-Stall Pole Barn w/Fenced Pasture
■ & Circular Drive.
I TRANQUILITY WITH CONVENIENCE!!
I Easy accessibility to Reading, Allentown, Philadelphia,
J Lancaster & Harrisburg!
I AUCTION: THUR., JUNE 9AT 7 PM
THE REAL ESTATERS
1671 S. Main St., Manafleld, PA 16933
[717) 662-2138 » Evening (717) 662-2363
2 story bank bam and pole bara/machmery shed set up for beef
Approx 90 acres (will survey in spring) w/tillable, pasture, woods and
small pond l'/S story farm house needing some repairs Asking
$89,900 Wells Township, Bradford County, Troy Schools M-410
All wooded in Covington Township on privately maintained road
Walking distance to State Forest Perc site available 1,000 gallon pnvy
m place 20*24 camp on piers w/ 10x16 deck Propane stove and
refrigerator included Wired for generator Just $21,900 M-330
That’s right Just $9,900 for tins surveyed parcel with approved sewage
site in Union Township between Blossburg and Ogdensburg Deer,
bear, turkey country Hurry' M-183
58 tie stall bam (head to head) on S S pipeline w/bulk lank 2 silos, 5
yr old, 4 bdrm, split level ranch home Ideal pasture farm buy feed
setup Stream through property Paved road frontage $129,900
w/74 138 acres Mote land available M-402
W lie stall bam w/40 cows on pipeline now and 14 more ready to hook
on to for $1,200 Currently 4 rows + bo* stalls on 2 bam cleaners 2
mlos w/unloaders, 2 out-buildings, 2 bdrm trailer for hired man 3 to 4
Wm, 2 story farmhouse 82 acres w/additional 100+ leased for
$1,500 Just $149,900 M 416
FARMS, FARMETTES, LAND
Our Farm and Land Division currently has many farms,
farmettes, land parcels, and cabins available In central
Pennsylvania. We would be happy to send you a free
farm and farmette list and/or rural land and cabin list.
See the March 26th or April 30th
issues for a complete farm and
Farm and Land Division
245 8. Allen St..
State College, PA 16801
- £ .Jl
SNYDER CO. FARMETTE
3.5 Acres, Bank Barn, 3 BR House
LBROT HIBBS REAL ESTATE
R.D. #2 - Box 149
Middleburg, PA 17842
(717) 837-026 S
FARMS FOR SALE
Original. Schuylkill Co. log home, circa
1820. 4 BR beautifully restored on 36
farmland acres, 10 fenced. 5 stall barn,
bank barn/workshop, 4-bay pole barn.
Fantastic retirement, hobby or family
farm. Mins from 178 & 81.
80 Acre Farm - with 80 sow farrowing
facility & active manure storage. Historical
home needs some tender touches. Asking
Gracious Kemoton Home - Sun-flooded
rooms, wrap-porch on 4+ acres. 56x89
barn w/20 horse stalls, ball today for appt.
BLUE MOUNTAIN REALTY
(610) 562-8599 (610) 488-7614
SHOW BARN has 78 ties on pipeline, 20x40
and 20x80 Harvesters plus (2) 18x40’s and
14x40 silo. Roller mill, TMR system. 2 bunk
silos. Very good 8 room hpme. 260 acres silt
loam soil with 150 tillable. This Is a pretty
farm with reputation for high-quality holstelns.
Good owner terms. $239,000
EYEBROW COLONIAL HOME circa 1850 on
this 45 acre farm with 140 acres available.
Slate soils, southern exposure. Heart of Amish
area. Nice 49 stall barn with 16 YS stalls, 2"
Delaval pipeline, 18x60 unloading silo, 18x18
grain bln, warm spreader area. Cement yard.
40x60 pole barn. Home has 10 rooms, antique
Mort Wimple Associates
fyd •Estate Saks - Management
" ESTABLISHED 1953" ug ROOTB a „
fhf.k n.iwv rATAi/v.iißs BLOANBVILIA N.T. 12160
FAX; (818) 878-6749
l ***> 4.
98 Acres - Schuylkill County
84 Acres - Berks County
129 Acres ■ Dauphin County (Upper)
65 Acres ■ Lebanon Count
RICH BRANDT FARM REAL ESTATE
2033 Penn Avenue, West Lawn
Rending. PA 19609
(717) 274-3622 - Office • (610) 678-1122
[IBJ , realty group, me EEE
1525 Science St. SUH College
WORK FOR YOU"
*151.6 acres with 94.7 tillable, 30 pasture, 21 woodland, 6 site and mlsc
* Two story remodeled main house with aluminum siding, two story tenant
house, 40'x70' two story bank bam with a 32'x36’ straw shed attachment,
SS'xOO' two story dairy bam with 34 stanchions, pipeline milker, bulk tank,
18'xSO' and 12’x40' stave silos, misc. outbuildings.
* This farm has significant public road frontage, and relatively well maintained
buildings. The majority of the tillable land is level to gently rolling
* Approximately 20 acres
* Exceptional 1855 4 bet(
tenant house, 2 car gar
* This property has an oxJ
abundant wildlife. Ideal ft
#74OSFB 80 ACRE HORS
* Approximately 31 acres tillable, 9 acres pasture, 36 acres woodland, 4 acres
site, ponds, misc.
* Buildings include a 2 story frame home, a 30’x50' horse barn, a 10 x2l'
storage shed, and a 29'x30' open shed.
* This property features two ponds, a nice view, good hunting, and is well
suited for horseback riding.
<6I6IFA DAIRY FARMI UMESTONEVILLE /
(OPTION 2>325.000)5395.000 OPTIONS I
* 58 acres with 55 tillable, 3 acres site & misc. (Option 1)
* 106 acres w/98 acres tillable, 5 acres woodland, 3 acre site & misc (Option 2)
* 127 acres w/119 acres tillable, 5 woods, 3 acres site & misc (Option 3)
* 2 story stone & frame home w/main living area and 2 apartments, 67 tie
stall dairy bam, 35'x126' heifer bam, 20'x70' & 20'x72' silos, lagoon manure
system, milk house outbuildings, good facilities.
* Located in an excellent agricultural area, very well maintained, limestone soil
#8477 FA 153 ACRE GENERAL OR LIVESTOCK FARM
* Approximately 153 acres with 122 acres tillable, 28 acres woodland, 3 acres
sits and misc. area
* Buildings include a sound 2 story, 4 bedroom frame house, a 50 x72' bank
bam with a one story attachment, and a 16'x60' silo with an unloader.
* This property is well suited for a general farm of livestock operation. It is
situated approximately 17 miles from State College. There is stream frontage
on Shaver Creek. It also has a farm pond.
*73O9FA 158 ACHE DAIRY FARM. TYRONE AREA. 5339.500
* Approximately 158 acres, with 119 acres tillable, 18 acres pasture, 18 acres
woodland and 3 acres site area -^gfA
* Buildings include a two stucco exterior, a two story bank
bam with a 38'x110’ with SO tie stalls, a 16'x70' pole
building, 20'x60', silos with unloaders, and a 12 xs3' trailer
* This farm has soil, and a very private, but easily
accessible location. Tire pipeline, bulk tank and associated dairy equipment
have been sold.
* 55+ Acres (45.6 tillable, highly productive)
* Ideal for truck cropping and irrigation
* Situated in an excellent location for direct (roadside) marketing
SCO26FA 197 ACRE GEN]
* Approximately 197 acres, with 80 acres tillable, 113 acres pasture and wood
land, 2 acres site, 2 acres roads.
* This farm has a small 2 story home that would be well suited for use as a
cabin, and two concrete block ri’os.
* This property has four small streams, two with natural waterfalls, and several
springs. It has a substantial gravel township road frontage. This property is
ideal for hunting and recreational use.
DETAILED BROCHURES AVAILABLE FOR BACH LISTING ABOVE
OVET. 78 VACANT LAND PARCELS • 1 TO 400 ACRES AVAILABLE
IDEAL FOR CABINS AND HUNTING • FREE LISTS.
SEE THE MAT 7th ISSUE FOR CENTRE CO. LISTINGS
Lancaster Farming, Saturday, May 14, 1994-C47
Contact: DON C. MYERS
Residence: (814) 422-8111
KENNETH L. HALL
Residence: (814) 387-6273
Residence: (814) 364-9826
renovated, 3 bedroom
2 small barns
adjacent to the buildings,
Irthe horseman, sportsman, and those appreciating
IQTE AREA • 5269.001
OR RECREATIONAL FARM ■ MUNi